Licensed, Compassionate Memory Care in Glastonbury
Whether your loved one has Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another memory issue, caring for them day and night can be challenging. We understand that finding a dementia care or Alzheimer’s care facility can be difficult. You want to find a place where your loved one is cared for and happy. At Addison Place at Glastonbury, we don’t just care for those with memory issues; we help them thrive. Our memory care facility is fully equipped to keep your loved one safe and happy with licensed nursing staff, social engagement programming, and so much more.
We have residents from throughout the Glastonbury, CT region, including Glastonbury, Hartford, Newington, Wethersfield, East Hartford, West Hartford, Manchester, Marlborough, Hebron, Andover, and East Hampton. For decades, we’ve gained a reputation for providing the highest level of care when it comes to everything from nursing care and housekeeping to delicious meals and comfortable accommodations.
Memory Care Services & Features
- Licensed, Dementia-Trained Nursing Staff Onsite
- Extended Nursing Care and Elevated Staffing Levels for More Acute Residents, Including Hospice Care
- Physician, Dietician, Psychiatric, Pharmacy and Podiatry Services
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Individualized Diets with Specialized Culinary Programs
- Three Delicious Daily Meals and Healthy Snacks
- Social Engagement Programming 7 Days a Week
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Short-Stay Respite Program
- Private and Companion Apartments
- Common Areas with Large Screen Televisions
- Comfortable Outdoor Spaces
- Wellness Center Offering Checkups and Monitoring
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support Group
- Community Education and Support Groups
Live in Comfort & Safety at Addison Place
While we know the decision to find care for your loved one isn’t easy, we can take some of the stress off your shoulders by providing a memory care facility that will give you peace of mind. Addison Place at Glastonbury provides exceptional memory care on a beautiful property with 14 acres of picturesque land.
We believe in making meaningful connections with residents and their families, and we would love to hear more about your needs or the needs of your loved one. Please contact us to learn more or schedule a tour of our facility and visit this page to see more information about our pricing and floor plans.